The Spiga: Lambo Gallardo rendered more gracefully
Spiga, according to Sahin's website, means spike in Italian (though Google translated it to mean "ear," go figure). The moniker refers to the new design's roof, which comes to a spike-like point. That part we can take or leave, but we're digging those Countach-style wheels.
Sahin's website has even more high-res photos of his concept as well as additional samples from his 3D modeling portfolio.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models