Autostudi displays prototype series hybrid fuel cell scooter
The scooter can run for up to two hours at 12mph, meaning that it's not really suitable for street use, except for maybe bike lanes. The vehicle design was commissioned by the Turin Chamber of Commerce and was intended to bring together the work of Turin research center HysyLab and various local companies. Hysyrider is designed as zero-emission vehicle for places like conventions, airports and other closed locations.
[Source: The Telegraph of Calcutta via GreenCarCongress]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video