GM recalls Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia for faulty airbag sensors
This is not a recall mandated by the NHTSA, but rather one initiated by GM itself after the problem was discovered internally. The potentialy faulty sensor in question controls the front airbags' deployment. While this potentially faulty sensor in the Outlook and Acadia could cause injury, GM apparently caught it quickly and the fix should be cheap, easy and fast for them to apply to every vehicle affected by the recall.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video