Toyota Racing Series will use ethanol next season
The premier single-seat racing class in New Zealand will burn a biofuel during the 2007/2008 season. Officials for the Toyota Racing Series say Shell and Anchor Ethanol Limited are developing the ethanol-blended product. The move follows the lead of other racing series such as the IRL to switch to ethanol. Manufacturers like the fuel as a way to demonstrate green initiatives.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video