- "BMW debuts a 1-series three-door variant with a stop-start system and brake energy regeneration that will reduce fuel consumption as well as CO2 emissions.
- Daihatsu will show an Eco version of its Cuore minicar. It will also have a stop-start system that cuts CO2 emissions to 99g/km.
- Toyota and Honda show concepts for potential future hybrid cars. Toyota's Hybrid X study previews a possible new design language for its hybrid cars. Honda's concept is for a small sports car powered by a hybrid powertrain, Honda aims to show that sports cars don't have to be gas guzzlers."
- Geneva Preview: Hyundai's "environmentally friendly" CUV
- Geneva Preview: Volkswagen Passat BlueMotion
- Geneva Motor Show Preview: Subaru to unveil diesel boxer engine
- Peugeot brings three world premiere vehicles to Geneva Motor Show
- Citroën's new SUV, the C-Crosser, uses clean diesel engine, but did Citroën drop biodiesel capability?
- Geneva Preview: Saab to show latest BioPower 100 Concept
[Source: Autonews (subs req'd)]
UPDATED to include Saab BioPower 100 Concept.