Hyundai denies rumor about Chrysler bid as automaker goes on the market
GM appears to still be interested in buying Chrysler, or at least hasn't denied that it's interested, but a number of analysts and, for what it's worth, a number of Autoblog staffers are wondering how it would ever work. The next week or so will be very interesting for Chrysler. Several European and Asian automakers are rumored to be looking at making a bid themselves, and several investment groups are expected to do the same. Stay tuned.
[Source: The Associated Press via Yahoo, The Times of London]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies