Ford highlights biofuel pioneers
Ford was also fascinated with other innovators and inventors including Thomas Edison and George Washington Carver. Greenfield Village at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn includes many exhibits dedicated to inventors including a Missouri Slave Cabin modeled after the one Carver was born in. Inside is an exhibit celebrating Carver's work as an agricultural chemist. Carver of course developed so many ways to use peanuts including peanut butter. Follow the Read link to learn a bit more about the some of the biofuel pioneers of the first half of the last century.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models