PistonHeads.com bought by publisher of Autocar
The magazines have always been viewed as somewhat of an authority figure. Doling out reviews and driving impressions to those who are eager to learn more about their dream wheels. The websites tend to be two-way streets, however. Readers are active participants in shaping content and giving feedback, which makes it more of a community. The instant feedback also keeps the writers on their toes and makes them more accountable, not that we'd know anything about that.
Thanks for the tip, Avinash!
[Source: Online Monkey]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies