Beater of the Week: Poll
Beater Week has drawn to a close and now the onus is on you to pick the most worthy whip of the bunch. Each one is vying for your morbid, schadenfreude-inspired affection, but there can be only one.
Your choices of automotive detritus include the '89 Buick Skyhawk, rusted and busted but still making the rounds; the '86 X1/9 that even a good tree couldn't keep down; an '88 Jeep Comanche whose mismatched body panels and hastily applied spray paint make it a rolling work of abstract art; the blacked-out and be-winged '87 'Lude; or the aptly named and expertly driven Big Momma, who's cop cred only a fool would question.
Vote below and be sure to submit your own ride by following the directions after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models