Will Al Melling and Nikolai Smolenski start bidding war for TVR?
Al Melling recently revealed his Melling Hellcat (could it be released as a TVR?), powered by a 1200 bhp, quad-turbo V10 engine, and has designed TVR V8 and in-line six-cylinder engines. He said, "I'd need the old workforce... it would take between six and 12 months to get the place back in full production, but I'd never expect to make more than 10-15 cars a week, two-thirds of which would be sold in the US." He also said the Sagaris and Griffith would be the two models they'd concentrate on.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models