Mother Earth News embraces Yaris, Fit and Versa
Mother Earth News offers a buyer's guide about the best of 2006 and 2007 models for fuel efficiency. It showcases 30 models, each with a combined EPA rating of 30mpg or higher. The magazine worked with Green Car Journal to include driving impressions and other notes. All you have to do is sign for the free Mother Earth Living email newsletter to get the guide.
[Source: John Rockhold / Mother Earth News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies