eBay Find of the Day: Sleeper '66 Dodge Coronet Wagon 440 Six Pack
No, this is what happens when an enterprising soul has a totaled '70 Challenger sitting around with an intact drivetrain and a spare '66 Coronet Wagon waiting for a Mopar upgrade. Total wolf in sheep's clothing here. The body looks straight and clean and so does the interior. But when you twist the key, 60 is just over 5 seconds away. The first person to pony up $19,000 gets this sleeper, and for an extra $500, the seller even promises to deliver it within 600 miles of his Georgia home. It's eBay item number 130077506291, and there are still 2 days left to make it your own.
Thanks for the tip, Mike!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies