Top 12 Greenest and Meanest vehicles of 2007, as defined by ACEEE
ACEEE also released a companian list this week, where greenest is replaced by meanest (as in, meanest to the environment) and, surprise, surprise, Asian automakers fail to make an appearance at all. The top (worst) spot was nabbed by the Volkswagen Touareg, followed by the Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI, the Lamborghini Murcielago, Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Bentley Arnage RL in the Worst Five. As for cars you're likely to see in your neighbor's driveway, the Ford F-250, Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab and Lincoln Navigator took up 10th-12th place.
Who wants to bet that the Tesla Roadster tops the "greenest" list next year?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models