It takes Martin Winterkorn almost no time in charge to put a hold on hybrid VWs
The hybrid Touareg apparently is still on track to be the first VW hybrid, and is expected to be on sale in 2008. Winterkorn also is planning to delay the release of their next Rabbit, citing design changes. It is being reported that Winterkorn did not like the large air openings on the redesigned car.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video