Paris public transport project promises pedal pushing
JCDecaux isn't new to bike rental, having already established similar schemes in Vienna, Brussels and Lyon. In Lyon, signing up for the program costs five euro (US$6.45) per year plus one euro per hour with the first half hour free.
Analysis: While Parisian drivers are said to be enraged by the reduction in road space for them, there's nothing greener (apart from walking I suppose) than pedal power. Riding over cobbles all day would be hard work though.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies