AutoblogGreen drives the Ford HySeries Drive Edge
Click the image above to view ABG's all-access tour of SMT lab at Ford
AutoBlogGreen was invited to Dearborn last Friday to visit the Sustainable Mobility Test Lab at Ford. The SMT lab is where Ford engineers create the advanced alternative fuel test vehicles and powertrains that will eventually help define the future of transportation. ABG got to drive not only the hydrogen fuel cell Explorer that was unveiled at the LA Auto Show, but also the hot-looking and clean-driving HySeries Drive Edge that turned up at the DC Auto Show. Click on the Read link for driving impressions of each vehicle, a gallery of high-resolution images and video from Ford's SMT lab.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX