Wanna drive THE car to be seen in in 2007? Good luck
New Zealand auto site Lucire thinks the hype is worth it, too, and has named the Roadster the car to be seen in in 2007. This will be difficult, as the 100 Roadsters that will make up the initial shipment not only cost $100,000 each but are also sold out. Lucire likes not just the Roadster, but also the way Tesla Motors has been organized and how CEO Martin Eberhard is blogging about the company. We read it, too, because for now this is as close as we're going to get to the Roadster.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models