Shelby working on convertible GT-H for this summer?
The only hard bit of information provided was that only 500 examples would be produced and will likely come out this summer. Although nothing was said about what lay beneath the hood, keep in mind that a GT-H convertible concept (above) was made for SEMA '06 and in terms of performance mods, it was bestowed with the exact same updates as the fixed-roof GT-H, which made 320 HP. If the rumors are true, we're guessing we'll see the GT-H droptop in April at the New York Auto Show. After all, that's where the GT-H coupe made its 2006 debut.
More information to follow, so watch this space.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models