Get the hook! Prius casting call a little too emphatic
I got whiplash just watching this poor child talk about the back-up camera on the Prius. I can't tell if this video is parody or an actual screen test but it's hilarious. She doesn't blow any lines yet the body language is certainly an obscure dialect. "The "thumbs up" and "devil's horns" hand gestures are about 10 counts off in the beginning, and there's no chance for recovery. Someone needs a new agent.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies