Fake parking tickets used to drive urban 4x4s out of English town
The Alliance's mission is to make a 4x4 as socially unacceptable as drinking and driving. I printed out one of the tickets that was available on the group's website. There were some interesting comparisons, such as: "Driving a 12mpg 4x4 around town rather than a 25mpg car will waste more energy in a 1 year than leaving the fridge door open for 7 years." Some of the other interesting items on the website include a poster for a 4x4 Mud Wash where SUV owners can get a "real off-road look" for the vehicles with Surrey Slurry, Gloucestershire Gunk or Cumbria Crud.
I wonder, what would Benny Hill drive?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models