VIDEO: Chicks! Gunplay! Pontiac! It's the '82 Firebird!
The YouTube treasure trove continues to bear fruit, this time in the form of a dealer video for the then-all-new 1982 Pontiac Firebird. Like another favorite of ours, the '64 Dart television commercial, the Firebird propaganda film also features exploding clay pigeons. This time, however, it's a lovely '80s babe pulling the trigger during the opening minute instead of a little kid. Said shotgun is then used to demonstrate the gat-swallowing cargo capacity of the birdie's hatchback. All that and more after the jump!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX