BP says new technology is needed to fuel biofuels growth
Ethanol is also a rather poor fuel molecule compared to the more complex molecules of petroleum fuels. Ethanol only has about sixty percent of the energy content of gasoline. New sees ethanol as a jumping off point before developing more complex alcohols like biobutanol. BP has a partnership with DuPont to produce biobutanol at a British Sugar plant in England.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models