ABG POLL RESULTS: Biodiesel Feedstock
After receiving 172 votes, the results are in and it looks like algae was the big winner with 43 percent of the the votes, soundly beating out plug-in electrics and the other feedstocks listed.
Analysis: With the news that China is ramping up rapeseed (canola) biodiesel production, I think canola could be the winner in 2010 because it will take time for algae to really come on-line. By 2015 though, I think algae could clinch the title.
Be sure to vote in our next poll - Powertrain Technologies
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models