Enter the rumormill: VW won bid to control Proton
If the source is to be trusted, that means that both GM and PSA Peugeot-Citroen were ousted from the runnings, which is little surprise, as VW has had a long standing relationship with the state-owned automaker.
[Source: Motor Authority]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies