2007 Russo and Steele, Scottsdale: Mega gallery
Although many of the cars had reserves, R&S managed to move more than 65% of their 500 cars in 5 days of auction action. In the process they broke the $20,000,000 mark and even set a couple of records along the way. They had a 1969 Shelby GT500 (lot 6627) sell for $451,000 and a 1965 Shelby GT350 (lot 6758) go for $358,600. Both are records for those models. They also had the only Shelby Daytona Coupe 427 sell for $1,320,000. And that was despite rain dampening spirits and soles (ha ha) every day but Sunday, when we finally got to see the Daytona unwrapped. Thanks again to Drew Phillips of Fast-Autos.net, who provided his professional photography services to us this week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models