- Jan 25, 2007
AutoblogGreen for 01.25.07
background info on the Hypercar a few weeks ago, and now we're going deep. Speaking of going deep, that's a football fan there on the right (for the Colts, in case you can't tell), and we managed to fit in posts about George Clooney and The Simpsons yesterday, too. Smell ya later.Yesterday, AutoblogGreen started our in-depth interview with Michael Brylawski of the Rocky Mountain Institute, the organization behind the futuristic Hypercar concept. We gave some
- Interview with Michael Brylawski of RMI, part one - History of the Hypercar
- It must be nice... George Clooney gets paid to drive a lithium powered Smart through Italy
- Oliomap is your Wikimap for biodiesel and VegOil services
- Tesla's Martin Eberhard weighs in on the SOTU
- From Poop to Power energy, handbook put Vermont farmers on green map
- Speaking of "Poop to Power"... It's better than dead-dinosaurs!
- High-res pictures of the Kewet Buddy (You know, it's not that bad)
- Zap licenses new lithium battery management system
- Biodiesel blends now mandatory in the Philippines
- India closing biofuels plants, Brazil opening them
- The Department of Energy has $17 million for battery and ethanol research
- Ethanol to electricity for AlgoDyne, or is it?
- R W Simpson trucks get greener, get yellow Simpsons paint job
- Nissan introduces new system called "CARWINGS" to help drivers in Japan go green
- Team Fate beefing up a GM Equinox with li-ions for Challenge X
- Toyota Sales HQ to go "Zero Waste to Landfill"
- Rose-Hulman students show off Challenge X Equinox at Colts playoff game
Recharge Wrap-up: Chicago and NY taxis consider their own hailing apps; Zipcar extends one-way service in BostonWatch Video