MINI Clubman to debut in Frankfurt
Photos and technical information will likely be revealed sometime this summer, with the public debut of the Clubman being held at this year's Frankfurt Motor Show on September 11th and 12th. A production version will be unveiled in Detroit in January of 2008, with sales beginning in Europe in November of '08 and sometime in the U.S. that winter.
Naturally, MINI will be offering the Clubman in exclusive colors, including Java Grey, Sand Glow and Hot Chocolate, the latter being the Clubman's launch color. Expect more details about interior flavors over the next few months.
[Source: Motoring File]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models