High-res pictures of the Kewet Buddy (You know, it's not that bad)
You know, when you get to see the Kewet Buddy in high-resolution, it looks kind of cool. I dismissed the look of this Norwegian-built electric car the other day as sharing too many design lines with a doorstop, but Hans at ElBil Norge AS was kind enough to send AutoblogGreen some pictures anyway. We thank you, Hans, we really do. And you know I meant doorstop in the most positive way, right?
[Source: ElBil Norge]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video