Ethanol to electricity for AlgoDyne, or is it?
AlgoDyne has also developed proprietary mico-algae-based (phytoplankton) technology provides a powerful means to produce clean, renewable energy from the continual harvest of bio-mass from Photo-Bioreactors which has supposedly garnered attention from a consortium of Asian investors.
Analysis: While the technology is interesting, I think I'll wait and see how this one goes because its going to be hard to farm a crop, harvest it, produce ethanol from it and then use that ethanol in a fuel cell to generate electricity in an efficient way. There are just too many steps.
But possibly an even more important question is, does AlgoDyne even exist? Some seem to think not. Let's just see that prototype shall we?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models