Bentley Continental GT/PE (Plumber's Edition)
His business ride of choice? A Bentley Continental GT, complete with ad signage and roof rack to carry work materials. The idea was to garner publicity for his business, Atlas Plumbing, and as you can see, it worked like a charm. According to Vandenberg, his wife was less than thrilled with the idea (why are we not surprised?), but she's since "come around." For his part, Vandenberg says he'd like to work his magic on one of Maranello's finest next time... the mere thought of which makes many Ferraristi shudder, we're sure.
To each his own. No word on whether or not high-speed open-road blasts are included with Mr. Vandenberg's service visits, but if it was our sink getting fixed, we'd be sure to arrange for one.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models