Tokyo Auto Salon: Mugen-massaged Fit Spec.D
Back in 2004, Mugen rolled out their Fit Dynamite concept at the Tokyo Auto Salon, complete with a K20A swapped out of the JDM Integra Type-R.
This year, the tuners at Mugen decided to keep the exterior styling of the Dynamite concept, but fit it with a more manageable and, ultimately more cost-effective, supercharged 1.5-liter inline four. The tangerine five-door produces 143 HP at 5,800 RPM and 137 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,800 RPM, by way of a Roots-type blower.
Winding Road expects that the complete setup should be available later this year.
Make the jump for a couple more pics.
[Source: Winding Road, Mugen]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models