With a new Mini on its way to dealerships now, is the next model an SUV?
With the next Mini currently on its way to dealerships now, I was pleased to see that the new model with its new engine performed a bit better than the old when it comes to efficiency, despite the car being a bit larger. That may be going out the window, though, as I read on Motoringfile that the BMW is considering expanding the line-up with a small soft-road SUV mini, known internally as the "Colorado".
I have read through the comments on the post there, and I see that some find it a good idea to branch out, and some argue a diluting of the brand. I can't really see any brand dilution, as the Mini Moke would already have done that. What do you think?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models