Toyota targets Renault - plans ultra-inexpensive Logan competitor
production process in the interest of cutting costs across-the-board. They even went so far as to say they would come up with new low-cost materials if necessary.
The vehicle Toyota has called out is the Renault/Dacia Logan, which starts at around €5,000. Look for Toyota's car to offer equal (or better) equipment levels for the same price or less whenever it arrives.
Thanks for the tip, Vinny!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models