Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid will debut in Chicago
Toyota is starting to reveal details on its lineup for the Chicago Auto Show, which we've learned today will include the debut of the second-generation Highlander mid-size SUV and likewise the Highlander Hybrid. The big T hasn't given any other details on the vehicles, and neither have we seen spy shots of the new Highlander, so this one may actually turn out to be a surprise. The current Highlander is a big seller for Toyota, with 129,794 units being sold in 2006. That's down 5.2% from 2005's total of 137,409, but still a big number for a vehicle that potentially returns a meaty profit. We'll come back at you with all the info and live shots we get of these two vehicles from the floor of the 2007 Chicago Auto Show in early February.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX