"I pledge allegiance to getting better mileage"
Ecology clubs are being promoted in Indian high schools to encourage students to form an opinion about the environment, resource use and the importance of biofuels as an alternative to fossil-based energy. The Indian President has urged the states of India to plant jatropha curcas plants as a biodiesel feedstock crop.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies