Construction worker moves Maserati with forklift. Flippage ensues.
Nice idea, but it all kind of fell apart when the Maser got wobbly on the forks and did a Greg Lougainis onto its roof. Not good. In keeping with the little Olympian theme I started here, the forklift operator apparently made like Carl Lewis and booked. Aussie police say he may face charges (may face charges!?!?!) if that's the case. As for the car's owner, we hope he gets a new ride. Once he gets over the initial horror/shock/fury, he'll have a hell of a story to tell his friends and family over drinks....forever.
Click the image above to go to the original news story and see the full extent of the damage.
Thanks to Mark for the tip!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models