Toyota down with Ford alliance - if Ford asks first
Today Toyota President Katsuaki Watanabe has told the Nikkei business daily that the Japanese company is open to some kind of tie-up with Ford if the Dearborn based company was up for it. According to Watanabe the most likely path would be some sort of technology sharing deal although nothing has even been proposed yet. Toyota executives regularly meet with representatives from other companies, and will consider partnerships but there are no guarantees.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video