Saab Australia goes carbon neutral
"Saab has a clear commitment to 'performance with responsibility'," Parveen Batish, Director Saab Australia and New Zealand said, "The Greenfleet partnership is another way for the Saab community to drive with a green conscience irrespective of which vehicle they choose."
The trees that are planted will absorb the greenhouse gas emissions produced by a car in one year as well as improving water quality, reducing salinity and providing essential habitat for native species.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models