Lutz says he's not going anywhere
I stand corrected, and based on what I saw from GM at Cobo Hall last week, I truly hope he does stick around for a while. For the first time that I can remember, I was truly excited by most of what I saw at the GM display, the "Angry Beaver" GXP excepted. His presence at GM seems to have ignited a spark that needs to fanned and kept alive. GM needs to keep the focus on the product, because ultimately, no matter how you run the business, if people don't want the cars, nothing else matters.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies