Aussie conference questions biomass / food trade-off
Two technical tours took place, one to investigate the mass planting of oil mallee eucalypts which can be used as a feedstock for bioenergy and value-added biobased products such as activated carbon and eucalyptus oil; and another that included visits to an algae-to-biodiesel related site on the Peel Inlet near Mandurah, and the Australian Renewable Fuels 44 million litre / 11.6 million gallons per year biodiesel plant at Picton.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies