Subaru's all-electric R1e wins Japanese government award
TEPCO said it plans to have 150 fast-charge stations and about 3,000 EVs in Kanagawa prefecture in the next five years. Customers interested in the R1e, which should go into production in 2009, can look forward to a 90 percent reduction in car taxes and purchase taxes as well as discounted parking and highway fees.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies