Parking and public transportation to and from the Detroit Auto Show
The NAIAS website does offer other alternatives, like parking and taking a shuttle from the Detroit Zoo or Greenfield Village ($5 for parking, $4 per person to ride) or taking the downtown shuttle bus (50 cents one-way).
C'mon Google, where's the People Mover in Google Transit?
[Source: Detroit People Mover]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models