China BAK Battery to produce advanced lithium-ion batteries
BAK expects that their first customers will be companies looking to utilise such li-ion batteries for use in Light Electric Vehicles (LEV) such as electric bikes. Large battery products, appropriate for hybrid electric vehicles are also planned. BAK's corporate profile reports that li-ion battery unit production increased by 30 times over the period 1994-2004.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models