Detroit Auto Show: Diesel-powered Lancer due by 2010
Naturally, emissions regulations are the major hurdle for any U.S.-bound diesel, but thankfully MHI has plenty of experience engineering light- and heavy-duty oil burners.
The date of 2010 is right in line with both Honda and Nissan's plans to introduce diesel-powered vehicles into the American market, so Mitsubishi should be in good company.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models