CES 2007: Alpine's all-in-one swallows GPS whole
Alpine's IVA-W205 has every electronic gadget you need in your dash, and at the push of a button, opens to reveal a slot for your Alpine Blackbird PBD-P200 GPS unit. Once the Blackbird is inserted into the head unit, the W205 not only gains GPS capability, but also the Blackbird's Bluetooth connectivity. Touching a button on the W205's screen closes the front.
The hideaway GPS garnered Alpine a CES Best of Innovators award this year. Expect to see the W205 on sale in May for $899, and the Blackbird seperately soon after for an as yet undetermined price.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models