"Amazing" - the year that was, in biomass terms
Wong says that some of the more than 50 biomass-related bills were introduced, and some wanted to increase the national Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS). Wong calls this a "popular addition to legislation." I know that some would argue against that, but whatever. Other bills offered incentives for biofuel fueling stations, flex-fuel vehicles and more biomass-related tax incentives.
If you're at all into biofuels or biomass-related power, go read the whole thing. And get ready for a methane-corn stover-watermelon-filled 2007.
[Source: Renewable Energy Access]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models