Case IH endorses use of B20 biodiesel in all its engines
It is now perceived that companies supporting green technology such as biofuels are more likely to win customer support, especially when that customer is a farmer growing the biofuel feedstock in the first place. Concerns about the importance of biodiesel quality were raised by Case IH though, which identified the possibility of poor quality fuel causing problems such as deposit formation, filter plugging and poor cold flow properties.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies