Wisconsin begs to be discovered as an E85 state
Ethanol is playing a big role in Wisconsin right now, no doubt. The state has over 50 stations selling E85, and farmers and politicians are obviously into the biofuel. The show's cameras got to visit a Chevy plant in the state to see what makes a vehicle E85-ready. If I lived in Wisconsin, I'd be most interested in seeing the "very special way that we at Discover Wisconsin are committed to the use of E85 fuel." My guess is the show staff uses a flexible fuel vehicle to get around, but it might be something actually exciting. Any residents want to clue us in after the weekend?
Click here for more information on the show, including a video clip.
[Source: Discover Wisconsin via Domestic Fuel]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models