Toyota Hybrid site asks: What's your reason?
Hybrid pioneer Toyota has put up a new "Web 2.0" site to promote their hybrid vehicles. Owners of hybrids can create their own content on the site to demonstrate why they own one. Users can create a personal profile and then use graphics and video to represent who they are and why they chose to drive a hybrid. Visitors to the site can filter user profiles by various attributes to find out who drives Toyota hybrids. There are also various tools provided by Toyota that visitors can use to calculate gas savings, and driving range.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies