RR of the Year: Poll results
Then, over the weekend, a massive "get out the vote" campaign enacted by the online Saab community began building momentum. When we ended the poll on New Year's Eve, a thoroughly unbelievable 28-percent of the vote was locked in for the Saab 900.
So, with that in mind, we're prepared to announce that the Autoblog Reader Ride of the Year is the 1987 Saab 900 Turbo convertible owned by a gentleman by the name of Patrick. Congratulations Patrick, your community supported you well.
As for the runners up, the aforementioned '65 Jag E-Type came in second, followed by the '91 NSX, the EVO MR and the S2k-powered 1971 Celica.
Congratulations to all involved!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video